EXHAUSTED

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

















I am VERY tired!  Now that you have seen the above images, maybe you can understand why?

For a solid week we have been burning the candle at both ends, filling days and nights with music, friends and fun…fueling it all with caffeine.  It's a terrible cycle to slip in to!  I'm wondering how I used to do this with regularity?

This morning we woke to two sad little girls, puffy eyed with fever.  The party is officially over, and what a relief, I don't think I could have survived one more minute of fun.

Images:  Blurry (sorry) shots via my Instagram, if your interested.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

And you were just commenting how the girls hadn't been sick in awhile. Boo. Rest up!

Behind the Mirror said...

It looks like it was a lot of fun though! I love music festivals and listening to great bands! Hope you girls feel better!

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips