BEAUTY

Monday, June 23, 2014































Got my hair trimmed this weekend.  

Kind of strange to go to the salon regularly, it's something that I have never done.  Long hair might be easier to manage, but I am still crazy in love with my shorter do.

Me and the girls will leave Wednesday for another adventure.  

Finding time to work on the new site has become near impossible.  Hopefully the quiet nights on the ranch will allow me the chance to catch up.

There are so many amazing things happening!  I can not wait to share some of what I have been working hard on with you.

Have a great week and follow along on my Instagram, if you like.

Images: My TumblrArchive

3 comments:

Behind the Mirror said...

Amazing round up as always, I love this post. This is the exact thing that gives me so much inspiration. I am really looking forward to your new site.

ALLIE NYC said...

Yes I am finding that I like my hair on the shorter side. Not short per say just not too long, it drags my face down as it is on the long side. And great round up!

Allie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com

Bed Bug Exterminator Richmond said...

Very thougghtful blog

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips